Monday, May 14, 2012

Where the Diva Tries to Match

I was quite shocked when the Diva actually tried to match her clothes over the weekend, and for the most part, she was rather successful.

Saturday:

Dress: I think this is Kohl's Jumping Bean brand. My MIL then went and knitted/crocheted the bottom rainbow part and around the sleeves/neck. She is one talented lady. Knitting/crocheting is against my religious beliefs, and by against my religious beliefs, I mean I can't do it to save my soul. 
Shorts: Not pictured are black biker style shorts from JcPenney. 

Sunday:

My husband has dubbed this look "a barrage of geometry". Only slightly painful on the eyes, yet all the colors somehow match.

Shirt: Circo brand from Target
Leggings: Also Circo brand I believe, but I bought them on clearance a year or so ago.
Shoes: The Dora wonders from Target
Attitude: Helped by the cold she has. 

Today:

This morning didn't go too well. Someone (note: not me) was full of three year old attitude.

Shirt: Circo brand again, I believe. It's been enhanced by the MIL.
Shorts: Rocking the biker-Donna-from-90210 look again. They are another Circo item.
Socks: Elmo rainbow striped goodness from the dollar bin at Target. 
Not pictured: Huge bruise on knee from running into a bedroom door. Grace, she has it. 



1 comment: