Friday, May 18, 2012

Barrette Diva

Barrette Diva, also titled WHO IS THIS KID?!?


Yesterday it was blue jeans, today it's a barrette. I have no clue who this kid is. The Diva's hair is kept short for a reason. She HATES it to be messed with. No piggy tails, no ponies and for the love of all that is chocolate chip cookies, NO BARRETTES. You don't mess with the Diva's hair. She even gets pissy if you try to tuck her hair behind her ear. This morning she woke up with all her hair in her face and brushing it didn't help. I told her we would have to wet her hair down to fix it or (pause, wait for it) wear a barrette. SHE HAPPILY CHOSE THE BARRETTE. (Obviously I have issues with the caps lock button. SO SORRY.) It was still in her hair when I dropped her off at daycare. I'm all "Where did MAH BABY go?!"

(Wimper)

Shirt: Princess shirt from JcPenney
Shorts: I think JcPenney, but I bought it on clearance years ago and stashed it away. I think it had a matching shirt.
Shoes: The Target Dora wonders
Barrette: Plastic Green Butterfly, from CVS. I think. 

(MAH BABY!!!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment