Seeing that Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would create a (not so) spooky list of things that randomly scare me (and may or may not be sewing related).
1. Buttons. Dude, the whole button hole making thing scares me.
2. Sewing knits. Double needles. Shudder.
3. Spiders bigger than a nickel. 'Nuff said.
5. Sewing with knits.
6. Toddlers on sugar highs
7. Man colds
8. Car repairs
9. That bad smell in the refrigerator you just can't find.
10. Paper cuts. Dude, they hurt like a mofo.
11. Pleated pants
12. Socks with sandals
13. Those socks that have toes separated. I'm sorry. My toes were meant to touch each other.
14. Bugs with lots of legs.
15. My sewing machine breaking.
Care to add to the list?