Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Fabric

Most of the time I use my funds from my Etsy shop to pay bills, like 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I use it to restock my supplies. I will admit to having amassed a huge fabric collection, but I still have to work to keep up with what is fashionable. Last week I went to (love) and purchased some new bag fabric:

I have enough for maybe 2 reversible bags. I cannot wait to make them. They will be fabulous, with a capital FAB! I have my first fall craft fair next weekend, the 28th and 29th. I will not be putting any new items up on Etsy until after the fair as I am having trouble keeping my stock up. (Also, on my cutting table is an Elvis Bag. Total awesomesauce.) Squeee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment