Monday, October 10, 2011

Fairs - 2 down, one to go

I did a Mom2Mom sale this past weekend and it was brilliant. $25/ table, so my overhead was very little. I sold 7 dresses and 1 skirt. I am beyond thrilled. I was a little worried going in that some people were going to go ape shit over my prices, as they were there for resale items and some people did. It was almost comical looking at their faces, but once people realized that no, I actually made each item myself, then they were completely cool with the price. It was definitely a great experience and I will certainly jump at the chance to do another one. Now I need to regroup a little and figure out my attack plan for my December 2nd show, which will be huge. Sew, sew and more sewing! Enjoy a few out takes of my model. Oh, and new items listed on Etsy in case you wanted to take a peek.







1 comment:

  1. Those dresses (and OF COURSE your model ; ) are ADORABLE lady!!! Holy cow! Those precious frocks would sell like hotcakes down here in the south. Hot cakes I tell you*!*

    ReplyDelete