Friday, February 12, 2010

Is this thing on?!?!

Hi.

Hi!! (Waves hand so fast that I almost smack myself in the face.)

(What can I say, I get excited easily. If I were a dog I might dry hump your leg. Okay, not really, but I might just piddle on the floor.)

Like my new digs? Not bad, not bad, but for a blog about art I think the first thing I need to do is redecorate. I will get to that soon.

I love art. It is my passion (outside of my husband) and a part of my soul. I don't feel connected unless I am working on something in my studio. When I was a little girl, nothing excited me more than a brand new box of crayons. The possibilities were endless to me. Still to this day a crayon, new or used, makes me excited for the world of creation ahead of me. (Why yes that sounded corny. I meant to do that.)

My plan for this place is to share. I want to share the projects I am working on, get feed back and hopefully get you to share your work too. I love to see what other people create, even if you are just coloring with your kid. My goal is to build an artist community. Eventually I'd even like to have a weekly discussions about artists; famous artists, indie artists, etsy artists, etc.

If you don't really care for art, I hope you will at least stop back for my occasional whit and use of the word fuck. Don't give me that look, just because I have a new blog, doesn't mean I've given up my habit for swearing. M'Kay?!

7 comments:

  1. Well Fuck, I am looking forward to your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already amuse by your creativity and your words, so I make myself a follower

    I like the title, isn't weird how some things just smell good enough to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuckity fuck fuck

    ReplyDelete