Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just a reminder

Just a small reminder, I have many awesome items listed at my Etsy shop.

For your favorite little girl, I have this adorable princess dress.

I'm truly in love with this vintage bicycle dress. So adorable and one of a kind.

For the Scottie dog lovers, this dress is pure awesome.

For the cook, baker, crafter and/or gardener, I have some great aprons. Like this one or that one.

Any ideas you think I should make? I have superhero capes and working on embroidered coasters and some fun monster dolls. Also have a felt paper doll rolling around in my mind. Plus, I am trying to take my girl's tunic and redo the pattern for women's sizes. How cute would the be with a belt at the waist, some skinny jeans/regular jeans and some cute flats? Although I don't own skinny jeans. Or flats - but I have a gift card to Kohls! Woot! Leopard print flats here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment