Tuesday, November 27, 2012

To gift or not to gift



Really, that is the questions. As a BzzAgent I was given the opportunity to receive a free 5x7 mounted photo. Of course I jumped at the chance. I shop at Meijer all the time. I am convinced if Meijer doesn't have a certain item, then it must not exist. On Thanksgiving I made my children wear decent clothes and actually sit next to each other, no fighting or whining, and smile real smiles. I didn't want any cheese with these smiles. Was I ever shocked when my two turkeys actually behaved and gave me the picture I wanted and NO whining was involved. All moms out there seriously understand why this could be considered a miracle. I then copied the picture to a CD and skipped all the way to Meijer (fine, I drove there. It was too cold for skipping). I put my cd into the photo kiosk computer and it was super easy to navigate through and choose what I wanted. I opted for the matte finish, because I'm more of a matter girl. Glossy is too shiny. The computer printed out my ticket and all I had to do was wait. You can get your mounted photos in an hour, but there was a problem with the photo machine, so I had to pick it up the next day. Not a problem at all, as I ended up running out of milk and was able to pick up milk and my fabulous mounted photo together.














(My two turkeys)

I also noticed that Meijer had other photo options, such as photo mugs and calenders. I now have some good ideas for some Christmas presents for those hard to shop for people. A photo mug would make a great gift for my dad. At first I was going to give the mounted photo to my mother-in-law as a Christmas gift, but the photo looks really nice up on my mantle. I may just have to keep it for myself........


(I was compensated for my time with a free mounted photo, but the opinions are all my own.)


1 comment: