Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Struggling

Did you ever have one of those moments where you realize that you're not perfect? That you can't do everything? I am right there. Having that moment.

I am not someone that knows how to ask for help. Or admit that I can't do it all myself.

But I can't do it all. And I'm completely fried. To a crisp. To the point that writing in complete sentences is more that I can handle. My high school English teachers are probably cussing at the computer screen as they read this. Not that any of them read my blog. Hypothetically speaking.

I want so bad to start my own business. To sell my art. To stay home with the kids and not have to shit out money for daycare. But I can't seem to get things in motion. (whine, whine, whine) After I work all day, take care of the kids and get them to bed, all I can manage is to sit on the couch with my thumb up my butt and drool.  And that's on a good day.

I can't get out of debt. I miss my mom so much and I feel like my kids or my husband aren't getting the best of me. (Why does the word aren't not look like it's spelled correctly?) I just want to throw in the towel and give up. (Is aren't even a real word?)

But I can't.

So what the hell do I do?

(aren't, aren't. aren't, aren't)

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel... Because of circumstances beyond my control, our income is going to be going down. I've been looking at ways to cut expenses and wondering how to rectify the direction of our income. I can't really see how, though. I don't have the time, energy or funds to go back to school. I've been casting about for a way to augment our income - but again, it takes time and energy I don't have to spare. I'm looking at 50 and wondering what the heck I'm going to do in 15-17 years with no savings, little retirement and social security. I'll probably be one of those ladies in the blue vests that says "Welcome to Walmart" in their golden years. I must get off my ass and do something - but what????

    Debt. Little energy for family. We must have the same size feet because we are wearing the same shoes!

    I know my little vent isn't helping you - but you're younger than me and have a little more time to figure it out! Small comfort, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have one of those days at least once a week where everything gets too much and my Pollyanna attitude takes a beating.

    but what??? VISUALIZATION and trust in yourself. You know you are good at what you do, visualize yourself doing it and it will happen. Each little step you take towards your goal will make it become a reality. Hard I know, when you are stuck in a repetitive cycle but if you think little to start, its not so hard to get things flowing.

    Hugs, hope things get moving for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete